Layout

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Move over Dinos!

Well, my stuff is moved! I am now a resident of Room 4 at T-High. (Special thanks to Jaime and Brandon for helping my hubby move the heavy stuff) I am so relieved to have all of my belongings on the "cool hall." Now it's just a matter of cleaning, unpacking, and organizing which I can more than handle on my own. I'm sure I will be at the school all day tomorrow and Thursday fine tuning my area. I can breathe now! I am excited about my new hall and my fellow residents. There is a lot of youth and positivity that I hope is going to make a difference to our students. It's past time for the negative dinosaurs to be extinct!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

yes, our hall has heard its last roar of the dinosaur!!!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you're on our hall now and I'm sorry that Zac and I were not there to help you get moved! Having you on our hall is going to be so much more fun! No more negativity for any of us! I miss ya'll too. Can't wait to see ya on Friday!