Layout

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Luciano's

Tonight I marked my 3rd new restaurant off my 101 list. I can see this item will be an easy one to accomplish! We ate at Luciano's in Athens with Lora, Willie, and Baylee. The restaurant was very fancy-schmancy which we care nothing about, but the food was very good. As a matter of fact, I left my doggy box in the car...I need to get that out ASAP! haha My favorite part of Luciano's was the entertainment. I was a little weirded out at first by the man standing almost in the doorway singing to the diners. As Lora said, he seemed to be "making love" to his microphone! But as we dined I appreciated the songs he sang. My favorite was "The Way You Look Tonight." It is one of my all-time favorite songs, and this man sang it very well. The song reminds me of weddings and it's extremely romantic. I feel like a restaurant critic writing this blog. So I guess I'll end by saying that I give Luciano's in Athens 3.5 stars!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

We have one of those in Huntsville. I've never been there, but I've heard it's good.

Jaime said...

that must have been some microphone!

Anonymous said...

'The Way You Look Tonight' is one of my all time favorites! Especially when the SEXY Harry Connick Jr sings it! :-)