Layout

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Happy Things

About a month ago Christy and Amelia made a list of their Happy Things. I wanted to follow suit but haven't really had the time until now, so here are my Happy Things in no particular order!


  • The theatre- I love going to the theatre to watch plays, musicals, ballets, etc. I've only had the opportunity to see a professional play once and that was Mamma Mia in London. I've seen several plays in Huntsville that were very well done, and I even enjoy Calhoun's theatre. I appreciate the work that goes into the productions, and I always leave feeling so enlightened and almost a little jealous because I would love to be a part of that life.

  • Movie theatre popcorn and coke-It's better than the movie itself. 'Nuff said!

  • A clean house- I love coming home from work after my house has been cleaned. It's worth every penny.

  • Grey's Anatomy- My mom and I play catch-up right now on the old episodes. We have mini-marathons where we will watch four or five episodes at a time. New episodes are even better!

  • School spirit- I think that is something I missed out on in high school at Clements but I see the kids there today and I think it is alive and well and that makes me proud for them.

  • Alabama Football- Roll Freakin Tide!! I'm ready for a great season. The slump has gone on long enough.

  • Friends- I absolutely love spending time with my friends! I have the greatest friends ever. I have different friends for different places and events in my life. I love when those friends meet and mesh well together. I think as a teenager I did not understand the importance of friends. It is something that I have learned as an adult, and I know the friends that I have made or reestablished as an adult are the ones I will keep for life.
  • Scrapbook supplies- I love the supplies and shopping for them almost more than I like the actual act of putting the pages together! hehe
  • The Hubby- I heart him! We have just been through so much together. I can't imagine my life without him. No one could ever take his place. He is a total goofball, but he's mine! He is such a good man. He is a hard worker. He is a good friend. He has made a good life for us. He would do anything for anyone. He loves to help people. He is responsible. And he is going to be an awesome father. I admire him so much. He is everything I want to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snaps for your list!!! Love it!

Purple Treasures said...

I love your list too. I love musicals too. The next time there is a good one in Huntsville we should go. I am also right there with you on the scrapbook supplies. It is an addiction

Jaime said...

i just now read your list. i ditto the snaps! i love these things too!