Layout

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well, there is not much to tell on the pregnancy front. From what I understand, we are waiting on some dilation. Dr. Shannon said that once I started dilating we could talk about inducing. I go back tomorrow, so hopefully we will have made some progress. Right now it is just super frustrating going to the doctor twice a week. Each time we go I have to sit through the non stress test which takes a good 30 minutes. They always have to take this little wand and jolt the baby a little bit to get his heartrate up because he is usually asleep. He does not like this! He always jumps really big one time and sometimes it makes him get the hiccups! All of his test results have been great, and I'm so thankful for that. As much of a hurry as I am in for him to get here, I realize that it is a good thing that they have not already done a c-section. It means he is healthy, and I couldn't ask for more! Hopefully after the visit tomorrow we will have something to tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! My sister in laws sister in law is due the same day as you and they are putting her in tomorrow to have the baby....so you are next! (im jealous!)

Purple Treasures said...

Hopefully you will have made some progress tomorrow. Tell Camden if he doesn't like them poking him, then he should hurry up and join us out here. Let us know how things go.