Ok, so I adore the show "Bethenny Getting Married?" BUT I am truly annoyed by these richies and their baby nurses. I mean, come on. You can build a multi-million dollar company but you cannot take care of your own baby without a nurse around? Please. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it! How do they think we poor folks handle it? I'm just sayin'...
5 comments:
I totally agree. That really does bother me. They are giving some of the most precious times in their baby's life to a nanny. At least that's the way it looks to me.
Totally. As stressful and tiring as those first couple of months are, I would NEVER want someone else taking that responsibility for me.
I know right!!!! what really cranks my tractor is how the richies still act soooo tired even though they have round the clock help! get over yourselves!!!
I told Jason the same exact thing as we were watching - I got highly annoyed. Sometimes she really bugs me - I understand being nervous and having questions but I seriously hope she was acting when she couldn't figure out some of the stuff like how to get the seat in...WOW
I know Shelley! I pray that some of that is for entertainment purposes. If not, poor baby Brynn!!!
Post a Comment