So, I have already taken two of my getaways and have not taken the time to blog about either trip, so here goes! Our trip to Missouri was wonderful! We arrived late Friday night and spent Saturday re-grouping from the car ride and letting Camden get back in sync with David and Gina. Sunday we went to the St. Louis Zoo. It was so much fun! Camden loved the fish most of all, and he very reluctantly petted a goat at the Emerson Children's Zoo (we love some Emerson's! haha), but he was still so pooped, he fell asleep during some of my favorite parts. The next day we went to the Cardinals game. Camden behaved so well. I just couldn't believe it. Even with a 2 hour rain delay, he was a trooper the entire time! The rest of the trip we spent around the house. We love the time we get to spend with David's dad's family, and we look forward to seeing them again here in Alabama on July 23rd!
Our beach trip was pretty much a bust! We left early Sunday morning and arrived in Panama City around 1:00. The sun was out and beautiful, so we went to the pool and lounged there until we could no longer see the sun. We went to our favorite spot, Captain Jacks, for some all you can eat crab legs! YUMMY! (Yeah, Weight Watchers does not exist in PCB! LOL) The next morning we woke up to thunder, rain, and massive waves. We piddled for a while and realized the sun wasn't going to come out anytime soon, so we went for lunch and a movie. We watched "Grown Ups" and it was hilarious. I've always had a crush on Adam Sandler, so if he's in it, I'm buying it! After the movie, the sun was still nowhere to be seen so we did some shopping! That night, we visited a little spot known as Coyote Ugly (you may have heard of it) and saw things that would make a stripper blush! haha I had more fun making fun of the people there than their drunk tails had making fools of themselves. Friends, please ask me about the "Penalty Shots" if I forget to tell you! haha The next morning, still no sun. We decided to head home a day early. I can shop and watch movies at home...with my child there. No sense in staying away when the weather is like that. I was so glad to get home to my Bubby! I missed him tons, but it was so nice to have some "me" time. I think I deserve it once a year!
A couple of days later, I got to celebrate my 29th birthday with my hubby and baby. We went to Staples and got me a fab new laptop, and had lunch at Logans. My mother-in-law desperately wanted to see Camden because they were leaving for Missouri for a few days, so I dropped him off at her house and went to Ulta for some new makeup and then to Alana's volleyball game. Pretty good day! Now, I'm looking forward to celebrting birthdays today with my Book Club pals. Can't wait to see my girls tonight for "Guys Night Out"/"Amandameliapalooza"!!!
Elf (2003) Se Streaming
11 years ago

1 comment:
Next year i totally want to go on the beach trip! :-) i hope you can come to HP theme park in Feb! think about it okay!!!
Post a Comment