Layout

Friday, March 19, 2010

What a Week!

spring break Pictures, Images and Photos

Yay for Spring Break! I've loved every single mintue of this week, and I hate that I have to go back to work in a few days, but that's life. Here's a little bit about what has happened this week:

  • Monday- We were very lazy! We didn't leave the house and we slept late. It was great! Camden and I played while Daddy slept. We stayed in our pj's all day. That's the life!
  • Tuesday- Super fun day with Jaime shopping at the outlets in Lebanon, TN. I bought Camden tons of clothes and a denim jacket for myself. I've been searching for one for a while, so I was glad to find one I liked. Of course, we had to have a weirdo shenaningan along the way. Some weirdo food court worker gave us a free soft pretzel and diet coke after he swiped my card but wasn't sure that it worked. Well, Jaime's was definitely free, but mine is questionable. I'm just praying that I don't have a $100 debit on my card for it since I didn't get a receipt. Only time will tell! Tuesday night we had weight watchers. I lost a pound this week making my total 13.8. I'm still a little frustrated with the slowness of my process, but I've got to stop comparing my results with everyone else. I guess I'm just a competitive person! I feel like I'm "losing" the competition! LOL
  • Wednesday- Also an interesting day with friends. Lora, Casey, Jill and I decided to do some Goodwill shopping which was interesting to say the least. I didn't find any treasures, but the three of them found a cute dress, brand new for around $5. We saw some great characters in the store and had plenty of laughs along the way.
  • Thursday- Best day of the week! David did not have to work Thursday night so we spent the whole day together, with Cam, and did some shopping in Huntsville. I was thrilled to find a pair of Sperry's for Camden for $18 at Belk! I'm so excited to see him in them with no socks and shorts ;) We had dinner at Casa Blanca and just had an all around great day together.
  • Friday- Another lazy day at home! I did some grocery shopping early while David and Camden played. I went to Publix and saved around $35 on my total bill and spent around $65. I also went to Walgreens and got 4/12 pack Diet Mountain Dews for $10! Woot Woot! When I got home, the boys were napping, so I piddled around the house. When the woke up, we played outside and rode the four wheeler. Camden LOVES outside! He cried so much when we camed back in. I tried a new Weight Watcher recipe for fish and chips. It was delish! I also made a Weight Watcher imitation of the Wendy's Frostie and um, hello! It was amazing and only 2 points per serving. Gotta love it!

I loved this week, and I'm going to enjoy this weekend. When we go back to school, we will be there for 10 weeks straight! Wish us luck!!!!!

No comments: