Layout

Thursday, February 4, 2010

J...it's a big one!

Some of the most special people in my life have names beginning with "J" they are even the same name but spelled differently.

Jami- This is my big sister. I simply cannot imagine life without her. She knows me better than anyone in the whole world. We have some of the best memories as kids even though she did not love me so much. I guess sometimes I was a better playmate than she realized ;)

Jaime- This girl is one of the best people in the world! She is an awesome mommy and a great example for me. Jaime is so funny once you get to know her. As much as I do not miss going to UNA, I do miss our car rides and all of our chats we had along the way. I do get to see her every day so that makes it ok. We still get a kick out of the same things...especially those having to do with our kiddos at THS!

James- That's my dad! Just wanted to mention him but I've already written about him and how much I love him in a couple of other blogs. My dad is the best!!!!

Justin Timberlake- Well, I don't know him, but I've always loved him ;) I just think he is amazing. Great singer, great personality, great dancer. I can remember my poster in my bedroom from when he was with N'Sync. He had that blonde curly hair. I taught my niece to say "Justin" when she saw it. It was one of her first words. Hahaha

Jennifer Anniston-again, I don't know her but I think she is AMAZING! Boo Brad and Angelina, I'm team Jennifer all the way. Love her hair and her body...wish I could look like that! "Friends" is one of my all-time favorite sitcoms.

Jim Halpert-fictional character from "The Office" who I am rapidly falling in love with. Just recently started watching the show, and I love him! I wish I was his Pam.

Juno- I adore this movie. I love the dry humor and the way she says "Vag" all the time.

Jerky- I am a beef jerky FREAK! I love it. I can eat it every day. Jack Links brand is my fave. I will eat a bag in one sitting if I have one.

That's all for now...I think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack links are AWESOME!!!! And i also team aniston!!! boo angelina and her big ole vag!!! lol

Jaime said...

Thanks for the sweet words, Boo! I am so glad that you are one of my very best friends. I miss our fab chats during those glorious rides to Wood Ave.! :)