Layout

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Down in the Dumps

Well, I'm feeling super down in the dumps today, so I thought maybe if I blogged I would feel a little better. It's all this weight-loss hoo-hah that has me down. I know, I should be friggin thrilled that I've lost 7.2 pounds. Trust me, I'm glad it's gone, but this is just such a slow painful process! I'm wanting to see more results as far as when I look in the mirror and when I put on my clothes. I'm not noticing any real changes. I understand that I am trying to lose 46 lbs and I've only lost 7.2 which is not really a lot of weight. I'm just sooo frustrated that I let myself get to the point where I even have to do this. I'm determined that once I get this weight off, I will never have to worry about it again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for what its worth, I think you are all doing super!!! I know how hard it is to lose weight....after I had Landon I was so mad at myself for gaining so much! You are a beautiful person either way though so cheer up Ms Hawaii!!! :-)

Jaime said...

Remember, if we lose it slowly, we are more likely to keep it off! So, when Casey gains all of her weight back, we will still be fabulous!!! ha! Just kidding! You are doing great! Just think of how much will be gone by summer!!!!

azhulsey said...

Thanks guys! It must just be Monday blues for me because I'm starting to get nervous and down again because I feel that I didn't do well this week. **Sigh** Woe is me!