I have not blogged in about three weeks! Not that I haven't had the time, because, trust me, I have! I just have not had anything to blog about. My little boy was diagnosed with RSV on his two month birthday so we have been cooped up in the house since December 4th. I had honestly have only left the house to go to the doctor and to the store until I got to have a little outing last week with Jaime and Melanie. We had dinner last Tuesday at Longhorn. We followed that with a trip to the Hob where I had to do some Christmas shopping. Jaime and Melanie also made some purchases (shocker) including an "It's a Boy" ornament for the Emerson Christmas tree! (I'm so stoked about meeting Noah by the way) Then we went to Babies R Us to scope out some things for Noah. We had such a good time. I have missed those gals since I've been on leave. I cannot wait to get back to work! I admire SAHM's...I couldn't do it forever. I love my little man to the pit of my core, but I'm not made to stay at home. The evening was superb until I decided to call the hubby and check on him and the babe. No answer on the house or cell phone. I knew they had to be at home because Camden was sick and couldn't get out. I called about fifty-eleven times and still no answer! I was so scared. I knew in the back of my mind that they had fallen asleep and David just wasn't hearing the phone. But I thought, if he can't hear the phone, can he hear Camden if he is crying??!! UGH! Finally, I called my mom to get her to go over there. She decided to call first, and luckily, David answered the phone for her. I could have murdered him. That ruined my whole night!
Well, the holidays are officially here! I cannot wait to attend all the gatherings. I love giving gifts and I hope I got everyone something they will love. My first party will be this Friday night for Book Club. It's a Christmas extravaganza! We had to read a Christmas book titled "Blue Christmas." It was super funny and exceptionally easy to read. We are also going to play Dirty Santa and everyone is bringing a book. I hope amazon delivers mine in time!
The next couple of weeks are going to be so hectic. After all the Christmas hooplah we will be leaving to visit David's family in Missouri. When I come back, I'll have approximately six days before returning to work. It will definitely be bitter sweet. I'm lucky that my sister will be keeping Camden. I'm hoping that will make going back to work much easier. Well, I've blogged everyone's leg off so I'll stop for today and try not to wait three weeks before blogging again!
Party Time!
15 years ago

2 comments:
I can't imagine how upset you were at David! I'm glad we got to hang out too and I can't wait till you come back! I'm ready for our triangle to once again be complete!!! haha
I would have probably killed David. Guys just don't get it sometimes. I know it must be hard being cooped up in the house. I don't think I would be able to stay at home all the time. One can only read and watch so much tv before you go a little crazy. I can't wait to see you Friday. We must have a scrapbook day before you go back to work.
Post a Comment