Well, since my last blog my little man Camden Gage was born. He arrived on October 4th weighing in at 6 lbs and 14 oz. He has definitely changed my life...but I knew he would! He is so precious. He sleeps pretty well for a newborn too. I am adjusting to waking up every 3-4 hours. It is a challenge, but he is worth every moment. Even when I am fighting falling asleep at 4 a.m. while giving him his bottle, he is worth it! LOL I'm very excited because I FINALLY get to have my baby shower tomorrow. It's pretty neat that Camden will get to be at the shower. Most babies don't get to do that! We planned the shower spur of the moment, so I hope we have a good turnout. As we speak, my poor husband flubbed a shower errand! He was delivering the diaper cake to my cousin's house. The bottom fell out of the cake and he had to call Debra to come and put it back together. Poor thing! I'll have to give him extra kisses when he gets home. I bet he's embarassed, bless him! Also tomorrow Camden will attend his first family Bama party! He's going to be all decked out in his Roll Tide gear. They played the day he was born and won so Camden has a winning record so far. Let's hope that continues tomorrow :) I'll post lots of shower and game day pics! I'm so glad that he is old enough to get out and about. I've been cooped up in this house since September 4th. It's time to get out so I have things to blog about!!!
1 comment:
I am so happy for you and your new little guy. Your poor husband, I am sure he thought he was in big trouble. Let's hope Camden has a perfect record for this first football season, lol. I am looking forward to seeing you later.
Post a Comment