Layout

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

G's Up!

G is for...

God- Honestly, God was the first idea that came to mind when I thought of the letter G. How can I even express what God means to me?! God has given me everything that I love so much in my life. Without Him I would have nothing. Without Him I would be nothing...I wouldn't exist! I am so thankful to him for all of my blessings because I am truly a blessed person. I know that I let God down more than I would like to admit. I find comfort in knowing that His grace covers a multitude of sin as long as I strive to live my life the way He would want. I remind myself daily that I need to try harder to be who He wants me to be.

Garrett- My nephew Garrett is one of the most important people in my life. I would do anything for him and his sister. I've always felt like I had a great bond with Garrett even though he is getting older and gets embarrassed by affection and that hurts my feelings! When he was a baby, I would rock him for his afternoon nap at mom's house on Sunday, and we would both sleep in the recliner. It was my favorite part of the week. Now, I get to do the same thing with my little boy! Also, Garrett looks so much like me when I was his age. He is such a talented baseball player. He also has the BEST sense of humor of any child I have ever met! I just love him to pieces!

Grey's Anatomy- This is my absolute favorite TV show! I just started watching during Season 4, but thanks to my friend Melanie, I have caught up with Seasons 1-3. This show is so funny! My favorite characters are Izzy and Alex, and they were my faves before they were even a couple. Alex is just freakin hot!! I also love Bailey. She tells it like it is and it cracks me up!

I guess that's all for G's!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I heart Bailey also. She is so funny when she lets people have it! That show is so awesome!!!!