Ok, so I have nothing extremely special to say about "E's" but here I go...
Encino Man- Encino Man is one of my favorite movies of all time. It's a silly little flick, but Lora and I bonded over the movie! When we were in the 6th grade, we were acquaintences, but not very close. Once we were both at the ballfield at Elkmont, and we got to talking about the movie Encino Man. We have been best friends ever since. We both had the biggest crush on Brendan Frasier! We used to watch the movie all the time, and we learned to quote most of it. Here's our favorite: "Mr. Morgan, if you're edged because I'm weasin' on your grindage, just chill! 'Cause if I had the whole Brady Bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there. So don't tax my gig so hard core cruster!"
Escalades- I've already said this but I had to mention it again...I love 'em. I want one. I want to cry and get extremely jealous when I see someone else driving one! White or black, I don't care. Just want it!!
Enchiladas- Enchiladas are my new favorite food. However, I do not like eating them at restauraunts because they make them with corn tortillas, and that makes me want to wretch. Mmmmm, I think I will make them tonight ;) haha Which brings me to...
Eating- it's my addiction. It's like nicotine for me. I love to eat. It's rediculous and insane. I have issues. I need help. I'm a super picky eater, but I eat a lot of what I love.
Seriously, lame stuff. I hope I'm not overlooking some uber-important "E" item. If I did, I will come back to add it later :)
Elf (2003) Se Streaming
11 years ago

2 comments:
You and Lora crack me up with the Encino Man love! Whatever works for ya!
the encino man quotes sound a lot like quotes from son in law which was one of my favorite movies! lol!
Post a Comment