Layout

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Recipe

Since I am playing Stay-at-Home-Mom for the time being, I have been attempting to cook most nights for me and my hubby. While I was homebound, my aunt made Chicken Fajita Soup for us and we both loved it. So last night I decided to try it out. It turned out great if I do say so myself! I did use another can of Rotel instead of the can of green chiles it calls for. David took the leftover to work and it was a hit! Here is the recipe just in case someone wants to try it out. It is super simple or else I couldn't have done it! (Two blogs in one day...I'm a bad mamma jamma!)

Chicken Fajita Soup

2 Chicken Breasts boiled and shredded
1 can of corn- drained
1 can pintos- drained
1 can chicken broth
1 can Rotel
1 can chopped green chiles
1 pound Velveeta

Mix together, add cheese, when cheese is melted it is ready to serve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds yummy! i will have to try that one out!